Top 10 Ways to Prepare for Your New Paint Job
- Remove all items that are not necessary in the room to be painted. This is a great time to declutter!
- Move larger furniture to center of the room. (Don't worry if its too heavy, PSK is here to help)
- Remove art work from the walls. Don't forget the nails!
- Removing electrical covers saves time for the PSK's painters to get started right away.
- Wipe down baseboards. This simple task ensures a quality paint job.
- Know your paint color! Check out www.dulux.ca for color suggestions and tips on selecting the right color for you.
- Know what kind of paint you want to use. Eggshell or Semi-gloss are the most widely used. Semi-gloss is shiny.
- Point out drywall repairs at the time of your estimate. This ensures accurate pricing
- In the kitchen and bathroom remove all items for the counters
- Wipe down window sills
These tips help your painters get right to work! The faster they start the faster you have your beautiful new walls!
Call Peter for your free estimate today.
Fraser Valley ~ 604.768.6980
Lower Mainland ~ 778.552.1828